Leading vacuum furnace suppliers
We work in partnership with Seco Warwick, one of the largest furnace manufacturers in Europe, to supply UK furnace users with top quality new furnaces. With their extensive range of vacuum furnace options, you can be sure that they will have something to suit your needs.
And if a new furnace doesn’t suit your budget, we even have a range of used and refurbished furnaces available to purchase.
Processes and designs
SECO/WARWICK has built some of the largest and technically advanced vacuum furnaces in operation today, developing advanced technologies like Universal HPQTM (High Pressure Quench), PreNit® & FineCarb® LPC vacuum carburizing, fully automated control systems and modeling software. Vacuum furnace configurations are available for vertical, horizontal and elevator style furnaces. Both cylindrical and rectangular hot zones with metallic or graphite heating elements are available. Available processes include hardening, tempering, annealing, solution heat treating, brazing, sintering, carburizing, carbonitriding, high vacuum, CVD-graphitizing and degassing.
Types of vacuum furnace available
Our range of new furnaces includes the following:
- VPT-VP-VVP Universal Furnaces – Vacuum heat treatment furnaces with fast quench options and high energy efficiency.
- Special Furnaces and Technologies – Single chamber, continuous process and modular furnaces for heat treatment, brazing or sintering.
- FineCarb Vacuum Carburizing and Multichamber Furnaces – Vacuum carburizing and nitriding in an energy efficient and environmentally-friendly fashion.
- Vacuum Sintering Furnaces – Vacuum sintering with high pressure quench and/or hot isostatic pressing for metals and ceramics.
- Retort Tempering Furnaces – ZeroFlow Nitriding – Vacuum furnaces for cost-effective nitriding with low emissions.
- Gas Turbine Coating System – Coating of the heat-resistant elements of gas turbines.
To find out more about any of our new furnaces, take a look at our Information & Advice area or simply get in touch with our team of experts today.
Vacuum Furnace Processes and Designs
Hot Zone Elements